Tranquil pleasures last the longest

felixbeeker

Nov 18, 2010, 11:32:05 PM11/18/10
Being happy and contented is not everyone’s cup of tea. There are some
tips which can be kept in mind. Our only path to happiness lies in
being open to receiving whatever life throws at us - with Gratitude.
Have no expectations from life. Life is a game with no rules. Life
just happens to us regardless of our best intentions. When we choose
to feel and express our gratitude, the act of feeling and speaking our
thanks creates happiness within us.

http://macasol.be