DL1

August Carideo/RYE/US

Aug 10, 2021, 12:06:01 PM8/10/21

Does anyone know a CICS command that displays / list DL1 files ?

Thanks,

Augie

Max Deetjen

Aug 10, 2021, 12:18:05 PM8/10/21

No, but DL1 files are defined in the FCT only. Look at the source. Maybe that has changed in the newest version.

Max

Aug 10, 2021, 12:24:34 PM8/10/21

Hi Max

Yes am aware of that (fct)

But I could have sworn I displayed them with a command

Cemt  I dat  ?

Augie

Eliseo Bertolín Navarro

Aug 10, 2021, 12:42:36 PM8/10/21
Hi, August.
In CICS / VSE, CEMT I FILE displayed the list of files, including DL / I files with 'DLI' indication. In CICS / TS I don't know of any way to see this list.

Eliseo Bertolin.
zVM/zVSE System programmer.
Barcelona -Spain