BIM EDIT Question

Lou Winston

Aug 16, 2016, 1:52:40 PM8/16/16

Has anyone called an assembler program directly from a BIM-EDIT PROC?

I would like to interface with BIM-EPIC from within a BIM-EDIT PROC and would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks

Lou Winston

The Kroger Company

indust...@winwholesale.com

Aug 16, 2016, 2:13:09 PM8/16/16
"VSE-L" <vse-l-bounces+industrynews=winwhole...@lists.lehigh.edu> wrote on 08/16/2016 01:52:28 PM:
> Has anyone called an assembler program directly from a BIM-EDIT PROC?

> I would like to interface with BIM-EPIC from within a BIM-EDIT PROC
> and would appreciate any guidance.

        You would have to create a user-developed command for the BIM-EDIT environment.  The command could be restricted to being invoked from a proc or could also be used from a command-line depending on what you want to achieve.  But, yes, your BIM-EDIT command would invoke your assembler program in the BIM-EDIT environment.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark
--
Winsupply Group Services
3110 Kettering Boulevard

This email message and any attachments is for use only by the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete and destroy the message and all copies. All unauthorized direct or indirect use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. No right to confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error in transmission.

Lou Winston

Aug 16, 2016, 4:34:38 PM8/16/16
Is that process documented anywhere?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

indust...@winwholesale.com

Aug 16, 2016, 4:37:08 PM8/16/16
"VSE-L" <vse-l-bounces+industrynews=winwhole...@lists.lehigh.edu> wrote on 08/16/2016 04:34:24 PM:
> Is that process documented anywhere?

        In the BIM-EDIT System Reference manual.

indust...@winwholesale.com

Aug 16, 2016, 5:29:05 PM8/16/16
"VSE-L" <vse-l-bounces+industrynews=winwhole...@lists.lehigh.edu> wrote on 08/16/2016 04:36:57 PM:
> "VSE-L" <vse-l-bounces

> +industrynews=winwhole...@lists.lehigh.edu> wrote on 08/16/2016
> 04:34:24 PM:
> > Is that process documented anywhere?
>
>         In the BIM-EDIT System Reference manual.

        Particularly, Chapter 11 -- Customizing BIM-EDIT.