Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch A4935011/C671 - Replica Watch Fake

watch...@global-replica-watch.com

Apr 20, 2008, 2:06:30 AM4/20/08
Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch A4935011/C671 - Replica Watch
Fake

Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch A4935011/C671 Link :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Breitling-1096.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Breitling Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Breitling-Replica.html

Replica Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch A4935011/C671 --- one of
best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high quality, please
click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica to save
you a lot of money .

Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch A4935011/C671 Description:

Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet, Blue Dial, Luminous Hands & Markers,
Date Display, Automatic Chronometer Movement, Scratch Resistant
Sapphire Crystal, Power Reserve, Water Resistant up to 1000 FT

Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch A4935011/C671 Details:

Brand: Breitling
Model: A4935011/C671
Band material: stainless-steel
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Case material: stainless-steel
Clasp type: fold-over-clasp
Dial color: blue
Dial window material: scratch-resistant-sapphire
Movement type: Automatic
Water-resistant to 1000 feet

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens Watch
A4935011/C671 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact
watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free
repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the
customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but
since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is
free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD), the customer is required to contact our customer service
before sending the money in case failed payment. If you have any other
questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
ser...@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Breitling Cockpit Big Date Mens
Watch A4935011/C671

The Same Breitling Series :

Breitling Windrider Cockpit Mens Watch 784 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Breitling-1097.html

Breitling Women's B-Class Watch D7136512/C518 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Breitling-1098.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit Lady Diamond Watch A7135612-G5-780A :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Breitling-1099.html

Breitling Windrider Starliner Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Yellow
Mother-of-pearl Ladies Watch B7134053-I5-519 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Breitling-1100.html