words describing visual treats

1 view

Ehancock

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

In a message dated 98-04-13 04:20:47 EDT, you

<< From: "Phillip W. Koper" <nukk...@PKNALVR.PP.FI>wrote:

I have to rush this sauna is ready

<<
Frances you really should be here theSunlight, and moonlight and
northerlights light have simply been stunning, we are losing the stars they
will be winked out in another week or so- too much sun light at night it
doesn't get dark anymore, it has howenvewr been

a bit chilly yes record breaking minus 30 Celsius last night,

but what visual magic, full moon
moonlight and cascading revontulet ah me... when they put me in the box, park
me in the gound... i'll still have a smile on my face from last night.....
it
was so rare and beautiful, words can't say it and cameras cant catch this
one.... >>

Pip, what part of Finland are you in? Not the south, Helsinki? I know that
minus 30 Celsius is cold without converting to F. I recall that minus 40 is
the same on both C and F so minus 30 is darn cold. Here in Albany the weather
has been unusually warm this spring. Forcythia are beautiful this year, the
past years having been nipped by frost. Apple trees are bluming too early and
may yet be hit by frost as the temps have been a few degrees below freezing
overnight.

A good time for the sauna I presume. I still have not built mine.

Frances' description of the rainy cold Easter reminds me of being a kid living
the farm and seeing the animals toughing out the weather.

Ed