Tricksters (part 2)

Shumaker, Daniel

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

Greetings Everyone:

Just had another thought on "tricksters" ... Probably my favorite trickster
of all time would have to be Mr. Moose who never failed to drop the ping
pong balls on Captain Kangaroo.

Peace,
Danny

Jeff Briere

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

Or how about Lucy who always pulls away the football before Charlie
Brown can kick it. Here's a thought: Does the existence of a Trickster
always necessitate the existence of a tricked person?
--
Jeff Briere
jkbr...@aiusa.com

A man can keep his self-respect
without shoving it down someone's throat.
--Shane

Gay Baines

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

I think Calvin & Hobbes provide another example,
though neither is a trickster. They're probably
Twins.

I wonder if the "Twins" part was a result of the
breakup of the bicameral mind. (There I go,
bringing up yet another theory). :-)