New Fellowship starting up in Florida

1 view

Gracia Barr

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

Hi All,
I want to let UUs in the Central Florida area know that a new UU fellowship
is starting up in Citrus County (west of Ocala). We are the Nature Coast
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. Citrus County is relatively rural and
conservative, so we expect our growth will be slow (but sure!). We are
having our first service this Sunday, 4/26 at 11:00 a.m. in Beverly Hills
and we would welcome any and all UUs to come help us celebrate our new
beginning. Rev. Jack Donovan from Gainesville FL has generously consented to
officiate and speak at this first service. It should be fun and a time of
joy to see the liberal religious tradition growing. For more information,
call or email me:
Gracia Barr
352-341-1245
afn0...@afn.org