The Great Experiment

Shumaker, Daniel

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Greetings Everyone:

Believers and Non-Believers of every kind with whom I regularly correspond.
I ask you for a little of your time to help with a great experiment -
Details below.

Peace,
Danny
--
"Action springs not from thought, but
from a readiness for responsibility."

~~~~forwarded information below~~~~

Here's the Question:

Can millions of people, focusing their minds on inner and world peace, heal
the world in an instant?

Can we, through scientific and quantifiable means, prove that we are indeed
the
creators of the world we perceive, and that by changing our perception, the
world itself changes?

This is "The Great Experiment."

It's time we prove scientifically what the saints and sages have always
told us that we
are powerful spiritual beings with the ability to create a world based on
the laws of love, instead of the rules of fear. With the help of
scientists, we are about to put an end to doubt forever.

During "The Great Experiment," we will meditate upon specific affirmations
in unison to achieve the power of a singular group focus.

NOW IT IS TIME TO PUT INTO PRACTICE
WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW TO BE TRUE:
"If enough people join their minds and hearts for peace, we can heal the
world."

"The Great Experiment" will take place on April 23rd at 6:30 PM Eastern
Time ( This
would be 10:30 PM GMT ) Please mark your calendars now, and tell everyone
that you
know to join with us.

For more information about participation in The Great Experiment visit this
website:

http://www.createpeace.com