Mark Your Calendars - Please Join Us

Shumaker, Daniel

Apr 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/19/98

Greetings Everyone:

I just wanted to remind and encourage everyone to participate in the Great
Experiment, this Thursday April 23rd - meditation for world peace.

For more info: http://www.createpeace.com

Peace,
Danny

"Remember that God is that silent Power behind all things, always ready to
spring into expression when we have provided the proper channels, which are
receptive and positive faith in the evidence of things not seen with the
physical eye but eternal in the heavens. All is mind, and we must provide
a receptive avenue for it as it passes out through us into the outer
expression of our affairs. If we allow the world's opinion to control our
thinking, then that will be our demonstration. If, on the other hand, we
rise superior to the world, we shall do a new thing." ~ Ernest Holmes ~