Request to fill questionnaire

soniap...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2019, 12:51:34 PM8/3/19
Dear Sir/ Madam
I am Sonia Arora, a research scholar (doing Ph.D.) at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Please help me by filling link to the questionnaire. The information will be used for academic purpose only. The questionnaire is about purchasing travel related products like booking tickets for road/ rail/ air/ sea transportation, hotel accommodation, car rentals, tourist guide etc.
In case of any query/difficulty in filling the questionnaire, please contact at soniap...@gmail.com
The responses provided by you will help in my research work. If you so desire, you can be provided with an abridged copy of results of the study if you want, after the research is over.
Please click on this link
https://forms.gle/YxNUNTwCTtqHscZ97