Blog Sharing for Cruise travel

amiwg...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2013, 4:20:02 AM9/7/13
Have found a blog about a cruise trip, I think it can be a reference for all cruise traveller. Hope it's useful to you
http://www.thesmartlocal.com/read/costa-atlantica-singapore-costa-cruises-part-1

ivyiu...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2013, 5:52:45 AM9/7/13
amiwg...@gmail.com於 2013年9月7日星期六UTC+8下午4時20分02秒寫道:
> Have found a blog about a cruise trip, I think it can be a reference for all cruise traveller. Hope it's useful to you
>
> http://www.thesmartlocal.com/read/costa-atlantica-singapore-costa-cruises-part-1

Thanks for your sharing

rubi...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2013, 10:19:43 PM9/8/13
amiwg...@gmail.com於 2013年9月7日星期六UTC+8下午4時20分02秒寫道:
> Have found a blog about a cruise trip, I think it can be a reference for all cruise traveller. Hope it's useful to you
>
> http://www.thesmartlocal.com/read/costa-atlantica-singapore-costa-cruises-part-1

It's a great blog with many good photos

soja...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2013, 11:33:44 PM9/8/13
rubi...@gmail.com於 2013年9月9日星期一UTC+8上午10時19分43秒寫道:
With a lot of details too

keike...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2013, 7:43:34 AM9/9/13
amiwg...@gmail.com於 2013年9月7日星期六UTC+8下午4時20分02秒寫道:
> Have found a blog about a cruise trip, I think it can be a reference for all cruise traveller. Hope it's useful to you
>
> http://www.thesmartlocal.com/read/costa-atlantica-singapore-costa-cruises-part-1

Great sharing, hopes the blog will have another trip sharing