Quiet Place in Poconos?

Ilya Yusim

Jun 17, 1994, 5:10:15 PM6/17/94
Does anyone know of a quiet place in the Poconos with less entertainment
and more nature but with a meal plan. Preferably near a lake.

Thanks
--
Ilya Yusim

MADVLSI Lab
Columbia University
il...@madvlsi.columbia.edu

Karen Spilman

Jun 20, 1994, 10:59:34 AM6/20/94
In article <2tt3fn$6...@sol.ctr.columbia.edu>, il...@madvlsi.columbia.edu
(Ilya Yusim) wrote:

> Does anyone know of a quiet place in the Poconos with less entertainment
> and more nature but with a meal plan. Preferably near a lake.

I'd be very interested to see what you come with on this one. My boyfriend
is refurbishing a 200 year old house near the PoconosŃluckily far enough
away so the Poconos crowd isn't nearby. But I don't know of many quiet,
less entertainment-type places. Wish I did.

Try Stroudmoor, though. Not sure they are on a lake, but it's a family
owned place that is really nice. In the middle of woods with lots and lots
of nature. I think they're in Stroudsburg. They have wonderful Italian
festivals in July.
Karen Spilman (john...@pobox.upenn.edu)
Drive defensively; buy a tank.

feels.like...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 2:29:26 PM9/20/13

Have you ever heard of Lake Naomi in the Poconos? It's a vacation community that is absolutely amazing! You can rent a house there and pay the temporary membership to get access to everything the community has to offer.

We have a house in Lake Naomi that is available for rental year round.

This is our site - http://feels-like-heaven.com