DELTA/SABENA ACRONYMS

Judy Frost

Jul 15, 1994, 2:15:30 PM7/15/94
DELTA/SABENA ACRONYMS

>>DELTA - Deliver Everyone's Luggage To Atlanta?

Cute - I'd never heard that one. The only one I know is SABENA = Such
A Bad Experience Never Again.

Anybody have any others ... either that they'd heard, or made up on
the spot? I would love to keep a little compendium of them.

Judy

jbf...@aamc.org

Marc Battier

Jul 18, 1994, 9:31:13 AM7/18/94
In article <se268b...@aamc.org> Judy Frost <JBF...@AAMC.ORG> writes:
>DELTA/SABENA ACRONYMS
>

>>>DELTA - Deliver Everyone's Luggage To Atlanta?
>

>Cute - I'd never heard that one. The only one I know is SABENA = Such
>A Bad Experience Never Again.

How about PIA (Pakistan Air Lines) aka Please Invoke Allah
(Anyone who has flown PIA should understand. I flew Paris-Karachi-
Beijing-Tokyo. Beautiful route. Awful plane)
b...@ircam.fr

Jeffrey Van Fleet

Jul 18, 1994, 6:56:13 AM7/18/94
While not as well known as Delta or Sabena, the small Caribbean
airline, LIAT, is known by anyone who's spent much time in the small
islands of the former British Caribbean. LIAT originally stood for
"Leeward Island Air Transport" but others say that it stands for:

Leave Island Any Time
Luggage In Another Terminal
Let's Investigate Alternative Transportation

Jeffrey Van Fleet
University of Wisconsin-Madison
School of Pharmacy
Madison, Wisconsin