Online Resume parser

recruit plus

May 7, 2014, 12:04:16 AM5/7/14
RecruitPlus Resume Parser is a software solution which automatically extract the candidate information, be it personal, professional, experience or education details from an unstructured CV... of the candidate in English language. The CV can be in .doc, .docx, .html, .pdf, .rtf, .txt format. The parser also helps saving the extracted information into a database in a searchable format.

RecruitPlus Resume Parser is available in two variants:

* RecruitPlus Resume Parser Windows Application [http://onlineresumeparser.com/]: for bulk parsing from File folder/ Outlook/ web page along with facility of duplication check using Click one deployment.

* RecruitPlus Resume Parser Web API [http://recruitplushrxmlapidemo.onlineresumeparser.com/]:

We provide .XML and HR-XML output of the CV; We give sample API integration code and help you integrating the same with your website career section/HRMS/ATS etc.; just in less than 3-6 hours of integration work, you are ready to reap the benefits of parsing. The API is platform independent and can be used for any application developed using any programming language like.net/.php/java etc.

For any resume parser, following parameters are important and vital.

1. Parsing accuracy - RecruitPlus Resume Parser parsing accuracy lies anywhere between 75-99%.

2. Parsing speed - In case of RecruitPlus Resume Parser API, it takes less than 5 second per CV to parse; RecruitPlus windows based parser parses almost 600-1000 CVs /hour per client machine.

3. Number of parameters to be parsed - RecruitPlus Resume Parser parses all cv parameters. We parse almost 80+ parameters from a candidate CV.

4. Scalability (how to scale up the operations without making changes to base code) - RecruitPlus Resume Parser uses caching engine; which enables user to scale up the parsing engine capabilities without putting additional cost on hardware/software etc.

5. User control on Database dictionary to populate with new skills, designations etc. without come to us for making these changes. - Since RecruitPlus Resume Parser has database dictionary in SQL database, hence client can enhance and populate the data dictionary with new key words/skills/designations/ role/functional area/industry type etc. and enhance the parsing accuracy.

The application can be integrated with any ERP system like SAP, Oracle or any website career section or any HRMS; We have the demonstrated capabilities of our Resume parser with couple of big business houses.

You can check the integration sample code at http://itconsesolutions.com/Product/ResumeParserWebAPIIntegration .
Meet Me ON recruitplusapi@onlineresumeparser