www.bonanzameditour.com

Jodie Timber

Aug 23, 2012, 4:22:33 AM8/23/12
Our team consists of exclusive individuals with a wide experience in healthcare and administration. On one hand we are enriched with trained and professional doctors and medical professionals who are to assist and understand the medical history, reports and medical needs of the medical tourist while on the other hand, we have skilled management professionals looking after all the ground work required to provide our medical tourist flawless services and make sure that they fly back home satisfied and with a smile on their face.

jodie...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2012, 4:21:39 AM8/23/12