[SPAM] Re: [TBK] List Status

Clifton Sleger

Jan 14, 2014, 10:50:59 AM1/14/14
Got it and glad it is back!
Clifton Sleger
PG Software Development
Oshkosh, WI 54904 USA
920-232-5727

The JavaScript PowerPac for ToolBook extends
   the ToolBook Actions system with over 100 functions!
View the introductory assessment here:
   http://www.powerpac.pgsoftwaretools.com/intro
View the FULL USER'S GUIDE w/TUTORIALS and What's NEW in this release:
   http://www.powerpac.pgsoftwaretools.com
OR, get a 21 day trial copy here:
   http://www.pgsoftwaretools.com/index.html?navbuyPP
On 1/14/2014 9:43 AM, Jeff Rhodes wrote:

Hi everyone,

I apologize about the list being down for the last few weeks. Our hosting company had a hardware failure and then had to change software as well to get it to run on newer servers. We are hopefully mostly back up but one thing that is lost at the moment is digest settings. I will follow up with information on how to move back to digest settings once we figure it out. Right now, let’s see if this post makes it through and, if so, welcome back!

Jeff Rhodes

Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corporation

Music Genius™ Windows Store Application (Free)

http://tinyurl.com/musicGeniusApp

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:  toolboo...@ListServ.plattecanyon.com

Michael Pritchett

Burn, Peter /J

Jan 14, 2014, 11:44:24 AM1/14/14

Hi back Jeff,

We’re shifting to Captivate 7 due to all the hellish troubles we are having with our hundreds of Contractors using IE 11 as their browser.  ToolBook has been a wonderful for the last 17 years but the only way to make courseware suitable for IE11 is with TB version 11.5 and it crashes endlessly.   Exxon prefers Captivate 6/7 and Articulate Presenter 2013.  But we will use TB11 to maintain 265 courses for who knows how long.  I am done as of June 1, 2015 so it won’t matter.

Peter

Bob_Cun...@aotx.uscourts.gov

Jan 14, 2014, 11:45:27 AM1/14/14
Return Receipt

Your [SPAM] RE: [TBK] List Status
document:

was Bob_Cun...@aotx.uscourts.gov
received
by:

at: 01/14/2014 10:44:22 AM CST

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to: toolbook-owner@List=
Serv.plattecanyon.com
- To unsubscribe, send a new email to: im...@ListServ.plattecanyon.com, with=
the message: unsubscribe toolbook

lisam....@usbank.com

Jan 14, 2014, 11:50:18 AM1/14/14
Return Receipt

Your [SPAM] RE: [TBK] List Status
document:

was lisam....@usbank.com
received
by:

at: 01/14/2014 10:45:54 AM

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Rosalind P. Thomas

Jan 14, 2014, 12:15:15 PM1/14/14
Return Receipt

Your [SPAM] RE: [TBK] List Status
document:

was rp...@notes.health.state.ny.us
received
by:

at: 01/14/2014 12:14:51

--_Boundary_121456_1DA6077A.00001600:00000000

--_Boundary_121456_1DA6077A.00001600:00000000--

Wendy Patterson

Jan 14, 2014, 12:19:38 PM1/14/14
Hi Jeff,

Thank you, I got it.

Wendy

On 1/14/2014 10:43 AM, Jeff Rhodes wrote:

Hi everyone,

I apologize about the list being down for the last few weeks. Our hosting company had a hardware failure and then had to change software as well to get it to run on newer servers. We are hopefully mostly back up but one thing that is lost at the moment is digest settings. I will follow up with information on how to move back to digest settings once we figure it out. Right now, let’s see if this post makes it through and, if so, welcome back!

Jeff Rhodes

Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corporation

Music Genius™ Windows Store Application (Free)

http://tinyurl.com/musicGeniusApp

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:  toolboo...@ListServ.plattecanyon.com

Wendy Patterson
Tec-Ease, Inc.
888-832-3273

Brian Chapman

Jan 14, 2014, 3:22:02 PM1/14/14
Received thanks Jeff.

Cheers,

Brian.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Jan 2014, at 2:43 am, "Jeff Rhodes" <jrh...@plattecanyon.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I apologize about the list being down for the last few weeks. Our hosting company had a hardware failure and then had to change software as well to get it to run on newer servers. We are hopefully mostly back up but one thing that is lost at the moment is digest settings. I will follow up with information on how to move back to digest settings once we figure it out. Right now, let’s see if this post makes it through and, if so, welcome back!

Jeff Rhodes

Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corporation

Music Genius™ Windows Store Application (Free)

http://tinyurl.com/musicGeniusApp

Geoff Pearson

Jan 14, 2014, 3:25:48 PM1/14/14
Me too!

Geoff Pearson

Ian Moncrieff

Jan 15, 2014, 12:55:39 AM1/15/14
Hi Jeff

Well here's a voice from your past. Only recently
I was reminiscing about old travels and photos
taken and I wondered how you and your family was
faring. Unfortunately I lost all my photos from
Colorado Springs and Las Vegas. I've long since
retired from all business and software activities
and I'm now a full time carer for my wife who is
not too well. Is Toolbook still alive and well?

Best wishes and thanks for happy memories

Ian Moncrieff