publishing to DHTML error

Fred Sutter

Aug 23, 2013, 2:58:42 PM8/23/13
When I try to publish to DHTML it get this message during the TBK to AXF
conversion. "Could not write to file: C:\DATA\STPPATREV9
\AXF\STPPAT\STPPAT.AXF. Do you want to continue? But if you continue you
get no conversion.

Clifton Sleger

Aug 23, 2013, 3:02:16 PM8/23/13
Could be a permissions problem if you are on Windows 7+.

Clifton Sleger
PG Software Development
Oshkosh, WI 54904 USA
920-232-5727

The JavaScript PowerPac for ToolBook extends
the ToolBook Actions system with over 100 functions!
View the introductory assessment here:
http://www.powerpac.pgsoftwaretools.com/intro
View the FULL USER'S GUIDE w/TUTORIALS and What's NEW in this release:
http://www.powerpac.pgsoftwaretools.com
OR, get a 21 day trial copy here:
http://www.pgsoftwaretools.com/index.html?nav=buyPP

Sutter, Frederick

Aug 23, 2013, 3:21:18 PM8/23/13
Yes, windows 7

I have checked and the folder has full rights.

Thank you,

Fred Sutter
STP Nuclear Operating Co.
fjsu...@stpegs.com
979-479-1187 - cell
361-972-7739 - work

Geoff Pearson

Aug 23, 2013, 3:59:29 PM8/23/13
Hi Fred,

Try deleting the AXF file... if you have done more than one publish or,
partial publishes, it might be corrupted. A new one will be created when
you next publish.

HTH

Geoff Pearson

daniels...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 3:00:02 AM5/15/14
it could be invalidated actions that dont pick up as syntax erros for instance.

set height of object to true
set enabled of object to 1

this is the most common cause for AXF to DHTML conversion fail