AAIM - CALL FOR PAPERS (final posting)

Bob David

Feb 8, 1993, 10:40:13 PM2/8/93
From: CIT::DAVIDB "Bob David" 11-JAN-1993 09:19:28.54
To: IN%"n23...@univscvm.csd.scarolina.edu"
CC: IN%"cwh...@clemson.clemson.edu",DAVIDB
Subj: AAIM - CALL FOR PAPERS

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
A A I M - ASSOCIATION FOR APPLIED INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA
will host its

SECOND ANNUAL CONFERENCE

~ on ~

MULTIMEDIA IN EDUCATION & INDUSTRY

"PROMISES AND CHALLENGES"

July 29-31, 1993

~ in ~

HISTORIC SAVANNAH GEORGIA

Submission Instructions:
=======================
The following information must be included in a 1-3 page brief:
- Name, Affiliation and Address of each presenter (limit 2 for registration
fee waiver)
- Phone Number and Email address and FAX of person submitting proposal
- Presentation Title
- Short Abstract (50 words or less) for promotional use
- Presentation type: Research, Panel, Demonstration, Lecture, Skill training
- Duration - 45 min, 1.5 hrs, 3 hrs, full day (accepting 3 day preconference
workshop proposals)
- Technology area - Hardware, Software, Networking, VR, Allied health etc.
- Anticipated Audience level - Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, All.
- Equipment needs. (NO PROMISES)

PLEASE SEND PAPERS & PRESENTATION PROPOSALS TO:
Dr. Carl Helms, Director
Educational Information Technology Laboratory (EITL)
Clemson University
Box 341910
Clemson, South Carolina 29634-1910
cwh...@clemson.clemson.edu

Ph: (803) 656-0623
FAX: (803) 656-1202

IMPORTANT DATES:

Proposal submission deadline: March 15, 1993
Acceptance Notification: April 15, 1993
ASCII Submission for Proceedings (on diskette): May 15, 1993
Pre-Conference Workshops: July 26 - 28, 1993
Conference: July 29 - 31, 1993

LOCATION:

The conference will be held at the Raddison Plaza right on the
Savannah River in the historic district of this charming and romantic city.
Additional activities such as fine dining, harbor cruises, surrey rides through
downtown, walking tours and other cultural events such as plays, concerts and
museum visits will be available. Savannah's southern hospitality invites
visitors to enjoy sites and exquisite restaurants that feature wonderful
seafood and other southern specialties.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Registration, hotel and transportation information is available from:

RON PLEMMONS 800-553-7702
803-737-9351

( OR )

I will be glad to respond to any questions you may have about our association
and about our 1993 event.

- Bob David dav...@citadel.edu (803) 737-9429

KP2 KP2

Mar 25, 2023, 8:46:17 PM3/25/23