Students hacking score certificate

Robert Stevenson

Jun 11, 2014, 2:49:59 PM6/11/14
I'm in need of a fix. A wonderful student (now that it is the end of the school year) has confessed to me that he and others have been hitting F12 on my online randomized quiz certificate pages and modifying the .html to give themselves 100% on a regular basis. He appeared to select the score field ... hit F12 .. and voila ... editable .html

Is there a way using the AE to disable the F12 key and exit the program?