if anybody has a newer version of toolbook please help

Robert Petrosky

Aug 23, 2017, 12:05:47 AM8/23/17
to anybody that can help me I am running tb 3.0 on a win xp I just built my new computer and I am running win 10 I cant run toolbook 3.0 because it is a 16 bit program so ineed to upgrade to a newer version but I cant find one and toolbook
11.5 is way out of my reach when it comes to money I still would like to use toolbook to help my grandkids in school...! does any one have a newer version
for sale it would be great thank you for reading my post ( go go toolbook...! )
dreams...@yahoo.com