Microsoft.reportviewer.webforms Version 8.0.0.0 Download NEW!

Rikke Greenlee

Jan 26, 2024, 1:16:05 AMJan 26
I'm creating a web application project targeting .NET 3.5 that needs to use the Reporting Services 2005 report viewer control (8.0.0.0) to view some old reports. I installed the redistributable package and version 8.0 of the assembly Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms is in the GAC (along with 9.0 and 10.0), but the "Add References" dialog in VS2010 is only displaying 9.0 and 10.0.

microsoft.reportviewer.webforms version 8.0.0.0 download

Download https://lpoms.com/2xw8sj

f5d0e4f075