New Textbook: Key Tools of Writing and Research: A Guide for the Student Writer

cassandr...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 11:21:40 PM10/31/20
Hello to all,
My name is Dr. Cassandra Baker and I have been a member of this group for several months and it has been a honor to read and learn from your posting. I would like to introduce my first textbook called: Key Tools of Writing and Research: A Guide for the Student Writer. The textbook was published in January 2020 by Kendall-Hunt Publishing. Key Tools of Writing is written in APA format and was written for the social science student. The book has excellent ancillary material to support writing activities. Below you will find the website to the publisher and to the book website. All that I ask is please look at my book (faculty review copy) and spread the word at your college or university.

Publishers website: https://he.kendallhunt.com/product/key-tools-writing-and-research-guide-student-writer

Authors website: www.keytoolsofwriting.com

Thank you for your time and support.

Dr. Cassandra Baker