"TRUE LOVE!" (((((HUGS)))))

Tom Coss

Apr 20, 2013, 9:04:52 PM4/20/13
We will take our time, we will take it slow, I need for your juices to
warmly flow,
Heat in the fire,
Slow the build up in your passions desire, Obscene thoughts run in my
loin,
Feel the hardness in my groin,
Lovers we are and love we make,
Your body I will take,
Temperature to a hells heat,
Tonight is the night, again paradise, our bodies meet, Wetness takes
sweet time,
Kisses and sharing our bodies is our crime, My heart is already in your
jail,
Making love to you to release my passion is my bail, Take me to fantasy,
With your body built for me to deeply feel and see, We take our time,
making love, get set,
I love you, slow, deep passion takes a time to get wet. - From, TOM COSS
Of Meriden, Connecticut 06450 USA (((((HUGS)))))