JOHN M. WEST

Tom Coss

Jun 17, 2013, 3:25:20 PM6/17/13
I have wonderful memories... I lived right below the cliffs of West Peak
and still marvel at the views up and down..It is true you can see NYC on
a clear day. My first HAM RADIO experience was on West Peak actually in
the old abandoned Channel 20 TV building. That was in 1971, I was with a
good friend Tom Coss WA1LYT from Meriden, CT. - he set his humble 6
meter AM station and antenna up and we talked to about 5 states, also 2
meter AM with his AMECO xmiter... What an introduction from TOM ... oh
yeah - don't tell anyone we both climbed the old Channel 20 TV mast
What Memories....... From, John M. West Southington, Connecticut - Thank
You John! Rest In Peace My Friend! GOD BLESS YOU! TOM COSS WA1LYT
Meriden, Connecticut
http://www.dellavecchiafh.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1013703