GRACE ALIVE CHURCH

Tom Coss

Jun 1, 2013, 2:28:10 AM6/1/13
It was So NICE to see all of my old friends again at The Grace N Vessels
Service held in downtown Waterbury, Connecticut on Grand Street at The
Courtyard Marriott Hotel. The service started a little late because
there were so many people there that some had to stand in the hall going
into the FULL ROOM that we were in. GODs Healing Love worked at this
service in a very powerful way as several people got up out of
wheelchairs and WALKED AGAIN! Pain was removed from others and many gave
their lives to Our Lord Jesus Christ! The service ended by Pastor Larry
playing a new song by Grace called "Dont You Ever Give Up!" Each person
then came forward to receive a New CD By Grace with three songs on it
"To Me He's Become Everything," "Dont You Ever Give Up," And "Glory To
The Father." Thank You Pastor Larry And Grace for coming back to
Waterbury, CT. Again! MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY,
AMEN! http://www.grace-alive.com From, TOM COSS of Meriden, Connecticut
06450 USA