Apology for private message

1 view

Greg Thomson

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
I would like to offer the standard apology for sending an intended private
message to Kevin to SLART by accident. Fortunately I only gossiped in it
about one SLARTer behind her back, and her name wasn't Ron.

Wishing everyone all the best,
Greg T.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Morning by morning new mercies I see
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Greg Thomson, Ph.D. Candidate (gtho...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
SIL/Thomson, Westpost P.O. Box 109, FIN 53101,
Lappeenranta, FINLAND
Phone: 7-812-246-35-48 (in St. Petersburg, Russia)