change of address

Kate Garretson

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
Dear SLARTers,
As of Monday, the address for SLART-L will change. To
post mail to SLART-L, please write to:

SLA...@listserv.cuny.edu

To set yourself nomail or to unsub yourself from the
list, you will write to:

LIST...@listserv.cuny.edu

The commands will remain the same.

In addition, we will have a web interface at:
www.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/slart-l.html

I think you will really appreciate the kind of
searches of our archive that will now be possible.
If you check it out, please tell the rest of us
what you discover. Most of the archive is already
in place.

I need to rewrite the welcome letter and tinker
with some of the other documents connected to
SLART-L; however, as we are affecting these
changes, all mail sent to the old address will
be forwarded to the new. In short, there's a
safety net until we all get used to the new "drill."

In hopes of our enjoying a new civility in our
new home --

best wishes,

Kate Garretson, SLART-L manager

ps I can still be reached at SL...@cunyvm.cuny.edu
if you are having a problem. Don't hesitate to
write to that address with your questions. I'll
summarize for the list if everyone is asking the
same things. For the moment, you do not have
to unsubscribe and resubscribe (I don't think....)
but I'll keep you posted.