New e-mail list for Content-Based ESL

1 view

Loretta Kasper

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
This message is to announce a new e-mail listserv which I hope will provide a
forum for discussion of issues in Content-Based ESL and an avenue of
communication for students and faculty participating in content-based
projects.

The name of the list is Content-ESL. The list is open to faculty at any level
of instruction, as well as to students who are interested in content-based
methodology.

The list is moderated and will accept any message that is pertinent to the
topic of the list. I encourage subscribers to share resources and lessons, to
recommend texts and/or computer software that they have found useful in
content-based courses.

If you wish to subscribe to this list, please send an empty message to
<content-es...@egroups.com>
Please also pass this information along to your colleagues.

I look forward to beginning a fruitful discussion on Content-ESL.

Regards,
Loretta

Loretta F. Kasper, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English