Ron Sheen psychoanalyzed

John Haberstroh

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
I'm not impressed by Greg's bullying; I hope no one else is
either.
--- Greg Matheson <la...@MS.CHINMIN.EDU.TW> wrote:
> At the risk of turning this list even more into the Sheen
> Lookers Around Ron Together List, I want to do some amateur
> psychoanalyzing of Ron Sheen, comparing his intellectual

===
habe...@yahoo.com
or (above is best)
habe...@nicuc.ac.jp
or
NIC (Nevada-california International Consortium of colleges and universities,
Japan)
Shinjuku 5-9-16
Tokyo 160 JAPAN

Lorraine Hanae Sakka

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
I've been one of the silent voices here on SLART but I'd like to pipe in at
this point. Please, do not force me to decide to quit this group because
of the nature of the discussions. I'm at the point of just signing off but
am hanging on because on occasions, people like Batia Laufer, B. Cox and
Mark Mitchell have been kind enough to offer good information to the group.
Maybe its time to start a different direction and make this place a
healthy place to discuss SLA issues.

sincerely,

Lorraine Sakka
Lorraine Sakka
email: ra...@ms.toyama-mpu.ac.jp
Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University
2630 Sugitani
Toyama, Toyama 9300152
phone: (0764) 34-2281ext: 2758