SAS TRAINING PROGRAM AT DRC

1 view

DNA Research Centre

May 23, 2008, 8:01:28 AM5/23/08
DNA Research Centre and Axis group announces new batches for
different
Modules in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, and
Recombinant DNA Technology. DRC proudly announces its involvement in
DNA Forensics and Biotechnology Research. We have updated all the
projects available with us and providing more challenging, live and
industrial projects with different module of training programmes. DRC
are privileged members of ABLE, BCIL, FQS, USP Brazil, Bode Tech
Lorton, U.S.A etc and dealing with the companies like Beta Genetics
and Face key for a wide range of services. DRC has been contacted by
A.P govt. for a fingerprinting and data mining cum data basing
project
for stopping fraud of Ration cards and work is in progress. DRC has
developed different range of Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
projects, some of them include EST
data basing for Fruit fly, Human genome project (Cell markers data
basing) etc .

BASIC MODULE
Course duration: (30 Days)

CORE MODULE
(Course duration: 45 days)

ELECTIVE MODULE
(Course duration 60 days)

ADVANCE MODULE:
(Course duration: 90 days)

FOUNDATION MODULE
Course Duration: (180 days)

30 Days Specialized Courses

IMMUNOINFORMATICS:

METABOLOMICS:

PATTERN RECOGNITION IN BIOLOGY:

PHARMACOINFORMATICS:

MEDICAL AND CLINICAL INFORMATICS:

CHEMIOINFORMATICS/CHEMICAL INFORMATICS

WET LABS TECHNOQUES AND MODULES @ DNA RESEARCH CENTRE

Proficiency in Microbial Biotechnology
Proficiency in Recombinat DNA Technology
Proficiency in Enzymology
Proficiency in Immunotechnology
Proficiency in Plant Tissue Culture
Preparation of culture media:
Proficiency in Industrial Microbiology
Proficiency in Clinical Microbiology
Microbial Biotechnology
Applied Techniques

SAS CLINICAL TRIALS (45 DAYS)

SAS PROTEOMICS (45 DAYS)

SAS GENOMICS (45 DAYS)

DNA FORENSICS (45/90 DAYS COURSE)

ONLINE TRAININGS WITH DNA RESEARCH CENTRE
All the listed trainings except the wetlab Practicals are available
via Online Mode via our web based facilities. For details about the
Guides available call or write to us.

SHORT DURATION COURSES @ DNA RESEARCH CENTRE

ONLY PROJECT COMPLETION (WITHOUT TRAINING) : Upto 30 days @ 4750/-

DIPLOMA FOR 3,6 AND 9 MONTHS (Can be pursued Live or online)

*DRC Courseware (Study materials) are made available for both online
and live trainees.

All the listed trainings except the wetlab Practicals are available
via Online Mode via our web based facilities.

*Courses for one week and 20days are available, for details email or
call us.

UPCOMING BATCHES:

4th Feb 2008 (3 vacancies left)

11th feb 2008

25th feb 2008

10th March 2008

24th March 2008

7th April 2008

21st April 2008

5th May 2008

19th May 2008

26th May 2008

2nd june 2008

16th june 2008

23rd june 2008

14th July 2008

4th August 2008

Note: Registration open till June 2008 batches. There are 3
Scholerships Available Per Batch which may served on first come first
serve basis.

(15 Members per batch)

Conatct Addresses

Administrative office:

DNA Research Centre
12-13-1249, 1st floor
Besdies Andhra Bank
Tarnaka -500017
Hyderabad (India)

Dept of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Address:

DNA Research Centre
12-8-259/1
103, Near Aaiyappa Temple
Mettuguda Hyderabad-500017

National Enquiries : dnaresea...@gmail.com (Molecular Biology,
Wetlab Enquiries, Bioinformatics)

DNA forensics enquiries: dnaresea...@hotmail.com

SAS Enquiries: mailto:sas.dnares...@gmail.com

All Inernational Enquiries:dnaresea...@yahoo.com

Registration are open for Bhubneshwar and Chandigarh Branches as
well.

Website: www.dnares.in

Online Registeration: http://dnares.in/online-registration.asp

List Of trainings and Projecs: http://dnares.in/trainings.asp