Author Promos and ME!

Patricia L Nordahl

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Authors - I need promo materials ie bookmarks - postcards etc. My mail
order business has picked up considerably (Thank you the Gods, the Fates
and anyone else) and I include this kind of thing in all my packages. This
does get a good response so Please!! I am really running low. thanks in
advance for any help you can give. Pass the word to other authors that are
not on the list. Yes, you can talk about me all around town. Thanks again.
Pat Nordahl
Endless Books
54 Center Street
Middleboro,MA 02346