B&B -- The Vampire Viscount

Johanna TUNON

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Perhaps someone out there can help. The Vampire Viscount is supposed to
a Beauty and the Beast theme so I tried to order it through Barnes and
Nobles and through two local used book stores. No go. If anyone has a
copy that I can purchase, I would be happy to also pay postage. Thanks.

Johanna

Janice L. Brown

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Johanna,
Please email me privately if you havent found TVV, I have a copy if
needed.
Jan Brown

Karen E. Harbaugh

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
On Wed, 5 May 1999 16:04:31 -0400 Johanna TUNON
<tu...@nsu.acast.nova.edu> writes:
>Perhaps someone out there can help. The Vampire Viscount is supposed to
>a Beauty and the Beast theme so I tried to order it through Barnes and
>Nobles and through two local used book stores. No go. If anyone has a
>copy that I can purchase, I would be happy to also pay postage.
>Thanks.

Johanna, if you e-mail me your snail mail address, I'll send you a copy.
Even autographed. <g>

Karen Harbaugh (kehar...@juno.com)
May 1999: MISS CARLYLE'S CURRICLE, Signet Regency