Locating Award Winners

1 view

Johanna TUNON

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
For those of you interested in getting back lists of various award
winners-- romance, mystery, SF, and westerns, you might take a look at a
serial publication by Gale which comes out every year. It is entitled
What Do I Read Next? Kristin Ramsdell does the essay on romance every
year-- she also reveiws romance for Library Journal for the special
section they have every four months. She lists RT, RITA, and the RRA
winners. What Do I Read Next? is likely to be in the reference section of
your local public library.

Johanna
tu...@nsu.acast.nova.edu