acronyms

ch...@slri01.mshri.on.ca

Mar 17, 1994, 1:07:47 PM3/17/94
Michelle,

It took me awhile to figure out those acronyms things too. In fact, you
are one up on me since I'm still not sure what <G> stands for. IMHO means
'in my humble opinion' and BTW means 'by the way'. Are there any others that
are used frequently that we/I should know about?

Shirley
ch...@mshri.on.ca

Tamar Bihari

Mar 17, 1994, 3:21:48 PM3/17/94
Actually, I think :-P is the tongue sticking out. As in, "I'm feeling
sick" But I'm not 100% sure about that. And <g> is a grin. I'd like to
also add

YMMV Your mileage may vary

Tamar
(tam...@netcom.com)