INTRO: Hellooooo out there!

Donna Kauffman

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Hi all you RRA-Lers!

I just signed on and wanted to wave hello.

::Wave!::

I'm sure I know a bunch of you, but for those I don't, I'm Donna Kauffman.
I used to write for Bantam Loveswept and am now doing single title
contemporary romance for the same publisher.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. :)

Donna

Kayla Perrin

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
dkau...@pressroom.com writes:

<< I'm sure I know a bunch of you, but for those I don't, I'm Donna Kauffman.

Hi Donna and welcome!

We met at one of the RWA conferences (Orlando, I think) where you autographed
Silent Warrior for me.

I'm glad to hear you still have a "home". :-)

Kayla
http://members.xoom.com/kaylaperrin
WINE AND ROSES from BET Books, Feb. 99, ISBN: 1-58314-003-4
SWEET HONESTY from BET Books, April 99, ISBN: 1-58314-011-5
AGAIN, MY LOVE from Ballantine Books, May 99, ISBN: 0-345-432-55-X

Cass Susan

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
On 6 May 99, at 21:31, Donna Kauffman wrote:

> Hi all you RRA-Lers!
>
> I just signed on and wanted to wave hello.
>
> ::Wave!::
>

> I'm sure I know a bunch of you, but for those I don't, I'm Donna Kauffman.

> I used to write for Bantam Loveswept and am now doing single title
> contemporary romance for the same publisher.
>
> Looking forward to chatting with you all. :)
>
> Donna

Hi Donna! I *loved* your book! Thank you for signing the bookplate
the way you did. It tickled me pink<g>.

Sue, aka TROUBLE

sus...@columbia-center.org
Western Oregon, USDA zone 8, Sunset zone 6
Thought for the day:
A penny saved is ridiculous.