Reel.com/Romance Movie Bargains (X Posted)

Carol Irvin

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
<A
HREF="http://www2.reel.com/cgi-bin/nph-reel.exe?OBJECT=used/home.html">Click
here: Reel.com | Used Movie Bargains
</A>
http://www2.reel.com/cgi-bin/nph-reel.exe?OBJECT=used/home.html

I just found a used version of Dance With Me for $9.99 at Reel.com. I'd
already bought a used version of Ever After (Drew Barrymore as Cinderella) at
Blockbuster for $9.99 at Blockbuster but Reel.com is offering it for $6.99.
I've never had any problem with these used versions and I've bought a fair
amount of them. There is a hyperlink and a URL above to take you there if
you have any interest. There are other romance movies there as well at these
great prices. I have no financial interest in Reel.com although I wish I did!

Carol