Engines & Rail cars for sale

Paul J. Pinkston

Feb 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/11/97

Hello Everybody,

A friend of mine, who is in the business of locomotives and rolling stock
has asked me to send this message. I hope this message sparks some interests
and can
assist anyone out there.

His company is the Cincinnati Railcar company, which specializes in the buying,
selling
and leasing locomotives and railcars. Late and early EMD and G.E. Locomotives.
All types of railcars: open-top hoppers, covered hoppers, flatcars, refrigerated
boxcars, tanks, gondolas, air dumps and woodchip cars.

He can handle one car to 100 railcars or more. He has train sets up to 100
railcars
available. National and international financing available.

If there is any interests please contact me at my e-mail address:
Cas...@ccia.com

Thank you!

Paul

Brett Rekola

Feb 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/11/97

Looking to lease a business car for 1-2 weeks.
For over sized freight shipment.

Brett Rekola