Penn Central, It still exists!

james Falandes

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

The PennCentral corp. still holds legal title to a piece of trackage on what
is left of the former Central New England Railroad in NW CT. If anyone is
intrested in more info regarding the CNE or the Housatonic, E-Mail me direct

Jim Falandes
JFA...@AOL.COM

Andrew Toppan

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

james Falandes reshaped the electrons to say:

> The PennCentral corp. still holds legal title to a piece of trackage on what

Except Penn Central Corp. became American Underwriters Limited or some
such last year....

---
Andrew Toppan --- el...@wpi.edu
Rail, Sea and Air InfoPages and FAQ Archive (Military & TC FAQs)
[http://www.membrane.com/~elmer/] mirror [http://www.announce.com/~elmer/]
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine"

Glen Smith

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

At 08:08 PM 3/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The PennCentral corp. still holds legal title to a piece of trackage on what
>is left of the former Central New England Railroad in NW CT. If anyone is
>intrested in more info regarding the CNE or the Housatonic, E-Mail me direct
>

>Jim Falandes
>JFA...@AOL.COM

A couple of years ago (2 or3), I saw an ad in a mining magazine for a line
of heavy equipment, LeTourneau I think.

Under the name was " A Penn Central Company". I assume a holding company
still exists.

Glen

Brett Rekola

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

james Falandes wrote:

> The PennCentral corp. still holds legal title to a piece of trackage on what
> is left of the former Central New England Railroad in NW CT. If anyone is
> intrested in more info regarding the CNE or the Housatonic, E-Mail me direct
>
> Jim Falandes
> JFA...@AOL.COM
Where and which track.

Brett rekola