Qualitative Psychology

1 view

Elena Quintana

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
At 08:36 AM 1/19/99 +0000, you wrote:
>If you are a qualitative psychologist, you might like to join the
>Qualitative Research Network for psychologists, which is an international
>listing of psychologists who do qualitative research. Membership is open
>to academic, practising and graduate psychologists, and is currently free.
>If you are interested in joining, you should contact me either by email
>(z...@le.ac.uk) or by post:
>Zazie Todd

Has anyone else had problems writing back to the above email directly?
Zazie Todd, could you please respond to my email address to see if I can
return a note to you electronically, because I have been unable to get
anything to you with the above address.

Thanks,
Elena Quintana
ele...@uic.edu

To leave this discussion group, send this message to
list...@listserv.uga.edu: signoff QUALRS-L
Direct requests for assistance to QUALRS-L...@listserv.uga.edu

Tiberio Feliz Murias

Dec 27, 2013, 8:10:58 AM12/27/13
Dear colleagues

We invite you to next workshop 2014 of Center of Qualitative Psychology:

XV Workshop of Qualitative Research in Psychology (2014)
Topic: How to publish and disseminate qualitative research
March 28th-30th, 2014

University of Education, Weingarten (Germany).
Kirchplatz 2
D–88250 Weingarten
GERMANY

Main dates:
* Early registration fees by January 6th, 2014
* Abstract deadline by January 7th, 2014
* Deadline for registering by January 20th, 2014
* Reservations at the Tagungshaus by February 8th, 2014

Send an abstract (300 words) to: kle...@ph-weingarten.de

Further information at http://www.qualitativepsychology.com or contact us per email Karin Schweizer: schw...@ph-weingarten.de

Happy year 2014!

Tiberio Feliz, communication secretary.