article request

Tadhg macintyre

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

Fellow Psychology Graduates,
I am urgently searching for 2 articles that I need for a paper. They are
not available at our library and Inter-library loan takes a few weeks
here. I would appreciate if anyone could fax these articles to me.
Fax 00-353-1-7061181

Intelligence 1988 jul sep vol 12 (3) 299-314.

Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience (1991) Spring Vol 3 (2), 190-202.

Thanks,
Tadhg MacIntyre
Tadhg MacIntyre
Psychology Dept.
University College Dublin
Belfield
Dublin 4
IRELAND

maci...@macollamh.ucd.ie
PH: 353-1-7062395 (o) 6276295 (h)
FAX: 353-1-7061181
Time zone GMT

I never saw a man who looked with such a wistful eye,
upon that little tent of blue, which prisoners call the sky
-Oscar Wilde (the Ballad of Reading Gaol)