PSYCGRAD Digest - 25 Jan 1998 to 26 Jan 1998

Susan Cardwell

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Jason, My psychopathology course is really a DSM-IV diagnosis class.
We are now looking at the empirical methods of determining diagnostic
criteria. I suppose my comment to your questions is another question.
How does one accept the empirical data for a diagnosis then go on to
treat the client without an empirically based therapy? By the way, I am
glad to see more discussion lately. Susan