Localhost environment for Mercury Mail

1 view

Patrick...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2007, 11:09:50 AM3/2/07

I am new to mercury. I am trying to setup a localhost environment with
no internet access. I want to beable to have a linux machine send an
email to my help desk ticket solution when certain events occur.

My problem is that when I tell linux to send an email to
helpdesk@localhost or help...@localhost.com it never reaches the
inbox.

Mercury server is on windows box A and the linux server is on box b. I
can send emails from within the mercury application and they will be
recieved fine.

Help me please!