Responding to Advertisements

Edwin Schweber

Jun 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/5/95
I am as angry as anyone else about the wedding planner
advertisement on the list. But the people who posted the
message are not list members and will not read any angry

The message did carry an email response address: LPa...@VMSI.GMU.edu
There was also a phone number: (703) 758-7832. It would be more
appropriate to respond to these.

I did respond to the phone number, got an answering machine,
but made my own sentiments known. I may call back later in the day
to speak to a real person.

The advertisement was also posted from an educational
institution (a .edu email adress) which is also probably
a violation of that school's policies. If anyone knows
how to contact the administrator of the mailer's account,
that would also be an appropriate action to take,

The problem is, of course, not a single avertisement; but
the flood of advertisements that will follow if this is allowed
to become the norm.

Regards.

Ed Schweber
e-mail: EdSc...@ix.netcom.com