Where's the FAQ?

Donald E. Simanek

Jun 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/6/95
I know discussion groups don't always have FAQ files, as newsgroups do.
But such a collection might be very helpful on this group. I see new
folks joining the group all the time, who have not seen previous
discussions. I'll admit that I have forgotten where I put the info
message telling where the archives are, how to access them, whether
there's a bibliography file, etc. I don't even know who moderates this
group, and surely others are similarly wondering.

Here's a suggestion: Could the moderator post, every month or so, a
summary of information about the group and its resources and how to use
them? Or might someone on the group volunteer to share some of the burden
of such a task?

-- Donald