Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

CD~R Media at Good Prices

0 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

pwoqiue@as

da leggere,
28 feb 1997, 03:00:0028/02/97

We have the following CD-R media for sale.

Brand: Pioneer
Type: Printable Media (Surface of cd is blank for printing or labels)
Type: Gold on Green
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: $ 5.75
Packaging: Jewel Case
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Maxell
Type: Gold on Gold
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: $ 5.75
Packaging: Jewel Case
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Maxell
Type: Unbranded (CD and Jewel Case is blank with no name on it)
Size: 74 Min (650 mb)
Price: $ 5.50
Packaging: Jewel Case
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Maxell
Type: Unbranded (CD and Jewel Case is blank with no name on it)
Size: 74 Min (650 mb)
Price: $ 5.30
Packaging: Spindled
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: TDK (IEC Nippon)
Type: Gold on Green
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: $ 5.75
Packaging: Jewel Case
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: TDK
Type: Gold on Green
Type: Unbranded (CD and Jewel Case is blank with no name on it)
Size: 74 Min (650 mb)
Price: $ 5.30
Packaging: Spindled
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Hewlett Packard
Type Gold on Gold
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: $ 7.15
Packaging: Jewel Case
Minimum Order: 10
Lifetime Warranty

The Copy Cat Shop has all your CD duplication, replication, recorders,
software, and media needs.

If you have any questions feel free to call, as we can not replay via email,
because the response rate is too high.

Cordially,

The Copy Cat Shop
213-650-1680