Physics Laboratory Design

Daniel L. MacIsaac

Jun 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/5/95
This is almost certainly an FAQ, and please refer me to bibliographies or
other online resources.

I have been asked to supply a bibliography of references for an Outreach
group here at Purdue that is called upon to comment/provide suggestions for
HS Science (and Physics) lab construction. Can anyone refer me to good
resources regarding lab construction for TEACHING labs?

Dan M

[Physics] '...is a narrow and rigid education, probably more so than any other
except perhaps in orthodox theology'
-- T.S. Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
Dan MacIsaac, Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics, dan...@physics.purdue.edu

Roger Key

Jun 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/5/95
I think the VERY BEST resource for references about teaching labs has
got to be the proceedings from LAB FOCUS available through the AAPT.

the biblio is also on ftp.phys.ksu.edu/pub/pira/* somewhere.