London Photo Shop

Bill Lyons

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
In my opinion, the best photo shop in London is KJP (two firms merged - Keith
Johnson and Pelling & Cross) and is located on 93 Drummond St,. near Euston
Station - Telephone 171 380 1144. This is the high end - Calumet equivalent
in London .
For price go to Jessops on New Oxford Street (good for film, etc.)

Bill Lyons
Bill Lyons Photography
ly...@nets.com.jo

Worldwide Corporate & Editorial Photography

Chris Dato

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Hi Andre,

KJP is definitely a good option. There is a second branch in
48 Eagle Wharf Road
London N1
0171 2535174

Another shop I occasionally use is:
Pro Centre
5 Mellow St.
London EC1
0171 4903122

If you find yourself in need of film in the middle of the night,
Joe's Basement in Soho is expensive but open 24hrs:
113 Wardour St.
London W1V
0171 4349313

BTW, I have to disagree with Andrew Higgins - the top weekly photo mag
for professional photographers in the UK is undoubtedly The British Journal
of Photography (#1.50/$2.40), new every Thursday. You can have a look
at the on-line version at http://www.bjphoto.co.uk/index2.shtml

Enjoy your trip,
Chris

Chris Dato Photography, London