Mac Errors

TC Baker

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Actually,

There are a few Mac shareware programs that give you a list of all the error
codes. I have a couple of the programs on my computer at home.

If anyone is interested send a private e-mail to:
mailto:Digic...@aol.com

Don't reply to this address, as it is my work address and I won't be able to
retrieve it from my house.

Timothy C. "TC" Baker
Staff Photographer
The Victoria Advocate / Victoria, Texas