Changing email address

Sarah Phipps

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Does anybody know the command to change you email address on this
listserv??
thanks
Sarah Phipps

Elliott Parker

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
On Thu, 6 May 1999 00:18:09 -0500 you said:
>Does anybody know the command to change you email address on this
>listserv??

It's a two-step process.
Send list...@cmich.edu the one liner
signoff nppa-l

Then, to resubscribe to NPPA-L, send email to
LIST...@CMICH.EDU and in the *body* not the subject line,
put just the one line

SUB NPPA-L Sarah Phipps

and send it. In a few minutes, depending on traffic, you will
get back an acknowledgment.
(Of course, if your name is not Sarah Phipps, use your own name. :-) )
If you have any problems, get back to me.
Or, if you can't get back to the old address, let me know and I
will delete you from this end.
And remember, all commands must go to list...@cmich.edu
--elliott parker