Help - SP1 for MW 2.6 causes WS's to loop-print the screen when r unning LDISCAN

Mike Glassman - Admin

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Hi all,

I installed the SP1 for MW 2.6 yesterday, and now all my WS's seem to
attempt to print the dos screen in a continuous loop when running
LDISCAN.EXE.

If I change to WLDISCAN, the WS simply hangs after loading it.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this could be happening or anyone who
has encountered such a problem before ?

I couldn't find any TID refering to this issue at all.

I'd really appreciate some answers here if anyone has them, or ideas.

Mike Glassman
System Admin
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il

Tel : 972-3-9710785
Email : ad...@iaa.gov.il

Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the
purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is
illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be
prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.